Cookie-Policy Last Update: 15 december 2029
Who we are and how to contact us
Humanimpact5.ch is operated by HumanImpact5 – HI (« We »). We are a Swiss Limited Liability Company (LLC) and association and have our office at Rue Fendt, 1, 1201 Geneva
To contact us, please email email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that a website caches on your computer when you visit it. Cookies may contain information about language, page settings, e-mail address and your name. They are designed to make surfing easier for you. If a website you have already visited knows your login details, cookies can save you the trouble of entering long user names, for example. Cookies provide a convenience feature to save you time, or tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized features. Cookies set by us, on our Services are called „first party cookies“. Cookies set by parties other than us are called „third party cookies“. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
Below you will find a list of different types of cookies that are set by our services. This lists first and third party cookies including their functions. These cookies include:
- Necessary website cookies: These cookies are necessary to enable you to use the services and functions of our offers at all. This includes, for example, access to a login-protected area.
- Cookies for analysis purposes and individual settings: These cookies collect information about the way our website is used, the effectiveness of marketing campaigns or enable the personalisation of the website.
- Google Analytics: _utma | _utmb | _utmc | _utmv | _utmz are used to collect data on the behavior of visitors to our website. The information collected is bundled and we use it to generate reports and to improve the website.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Services through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- Session Cookie: PHPSESSID. This Cookie is generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a loggedin status for a user between pages.
- Language identifier: page_lang This Cookie is used to identify the site visitor‘s language
How can I control cookies?
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising, and many websites provide a short description of how to opt out of cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org
or www.allaboutcookies.org. Some websites are in particular relating to the opting out of cookies by EU based residents, such as http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt out of being tracked by AddThis, visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
If you do not wish to receive cookies at all, most Internet browsers allow cookies to be rejected. In most cases you can still use the website in its entirety. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Apple Safari.
Essential website cookies: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Websites to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described above.